Our team has gathered a list of fun STEAM activities for kids to try at home with very few materials or household materials that are found at any home. Check out the following list.
- – Learn to Make a Cloud in a Jar
- – Build a crafty Crystal Suncatcher
- – Make Magnetic Slime with household items
- – Build a Building with Jellybeans
- – Develop your math skills by counting beads on pipe cleaners
- – Get technological with this stop motion animation fun activity
- – Explore weights by building a balance scale
- – Get creative by building a hand crank winch from recycled materials.
- – Learn all about geology our planet earth with this edible sedimentary rocks experiments.
A list of Dream Big activities created for the classroom, home and after school programs: