A list of creative STEAM activities are provided below to help high school students learn more about the STEAM fields as they start thinking about college.
- – Garbage science experiment
- – Have you wondered how scientists get a DNA sample from fruits, animals, or other organisms? Try this DNA testing activity.
- – Learn about the water cycle with this easy water cycle in a bag experiment.
- – Curious about how electricity and electrical circuits are build? try this squishy circuit activity.
- – Learn about the structural aspect of bridges with this popsicle bridge activity.
- Make a paper tower that can withstand as much wind as possible.
A list of Dream Big activities created for the classroom, home and after school programs: